About the Role
Our Perfect Candidate
You are highly motivated, connected to and influential in the Enterprise sector. You have solid expertise with remote selling multi-year contracts for B2B SaaS cybersecurity solutions to the Enterprise sector with experience in all the necessary decision making and procurement processes. Based on your expertise, you are capable of effectively articulating the SOC Prime’s platform value proposition to a variety of audiences, including a line of business owners, C-Level Executives, and other stakeholders. Experience with selling products and solutions that follow a 100% Product-Led Growth strategy completes your profile.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage the sales cycle based on our Product-Led Growth strategy including lead qualification with our Product Adoption team and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on the set sales goals
- Consistently deliver on the quarterly and annual ARR and Sales goals
- Work closely with our Product Adoption and Customer Success teams for opportunity qualification, on account growth initiatives and securing subscription renewals and upsell opportunities to existing customers
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with the Enterprise sector
- Identify and understand customer needs and effectively communicate how the SOC Prime’s platform will meet those needs, influence strategic direction and buying decisions
- Drive business development and effectively manage all buying cycles and pipeline
- Highly focused on building the Business Case with the end customer, responsible for managing budgeting cycles
- Work as a cohesive team with Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Product Management and cross-functional team members; provide timely and insightful feedback to improve our platform and services
- Assist with product/platform showcases to prospects and customers
- Forecast accurately using our CRM system — achieve and exceed revenue targets
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience selling an enterprise B2B SaaS product/platform that follows a 100% Product-Led Growth strategy
- At least 2 years consistent quota over achievement in a SaaS Sales role
- Industry domain, security software & solution sales experience with the Enterprise sector; knowledgeable about the corresponding procurement processes of the Enterprise sector
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving technical environment
- Passionate about technology and cybersecurity
- Solid customer facing and business and communication skills; proven ability to build lasting and influential business relationships
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills, ability to plan, pitch, and execute
- Fundamental mastery of sales methodology — proven “Sales DNA”
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent English language skills
Apply for this position
To apply for the position, submit your resume/CV by email to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you shortly.Submit Application
You understand and agree that your submission of this job application does not obligate SOC Prime, Inc. ("SOC Prime", "we", or “us”) to employ you or to offer you employment. You also understand and agree that if you are hired for a position in the United States of America, you will be employed on an at-will basis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability, genetic information, or other status protected by law. View the US equal employment opportunity poster, prepared by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), which explains how an employee or applicant can file a complaint if s/he believes that s/he has been the victim of discrimination.
By sending us your resume/CV, you agree that SOC Prime may collect, process, use and store your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. If you choose to provide any sensitive personal information or special category data in connection with your resume/CV, you expressly consent to the use, processing, and disclosure of such sensitive personal information or special category data for the purposes for which you provide it.
If we do not employ you at this time, we may retain and use the information that we obtain as part of your application process so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available, for legal or regulatory purposes, and, if appropriate, to refer back to this application if you apply again. If at some point you no longer want SOC Prime to consider your application or want your personal data to be updated or removed, please contact us.
If you are an EU citizen or even a non-EU citizen presently living in the EU Member State, we will comply with GDPR regulations and will process your personal data according to the European privacy legislation.