About the Role
Our Perfect Candidate
You are highly disciplined, self-motivated, and influential. Based on your expertise, you are capable of effectively articulating the SOC Prime’s platform value proposition to a variety of audiences, including a line of business owners, C-Level Executives, and other stakeholders. Experience with selling products and solutions that follow a 100% Product-Led Growth strategy completes your profile.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive business development and effectively manage all buying cycles and pipeline
- Lead an account strategy to generate business growth and add to our portfolio of clients
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with enterprise clients
- Identify customer requirements, influence strategic direction, and buying decisions
- Work as a cohesive team with Sales Engineers and cross-functional team members
- Work collaboratively with the channel/reseller community
- Forecast accurately and achieve revenue targets
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Industry domain/security software sales experience
- Solid customer-facing/interpersonal skills; proven ability to build lasting and influential business relationships
- Track record of success and quota achievement
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- In-depth knowledge of the specific region
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking, ability to plan, pitch, and execute
- Experience using CRM (Pipedrive preferably)
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent English language skills
Would be a plus
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Fluent German, French, Spanish or excellent knowledge of other languages
Apply for this position
To apply for the position, submit your resume/CV by email to [email protected], and we’ll get back to you shortly.Submit Application
You understand and agree that your submission of this job application does not obligate SOC Prime, Inc. ("SOC Prime", "we", or “us”) to employ you or to offer you employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability, genetic information, or other status protected by law.
By sending us your resume/CV, you consent that SOC Prime may collect, process, use and store your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. If you choose to provide any sensitive personal information or special category data in connection with your resume/CV, you expressly consent to the use, processing, and disclosure of such sensitive personal information or special category data for the purposes for which you provide it. We will only collect your personal data directly from you and only those categories of data, you provide to us.
If we do not employ you at this time, we may retain and use the information that we obtain as part of your application process so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available, for legal or regulatory purposes, and, if appropriate, to refer back to this application if you apply again. We will store your information for five years from the date of receipt. If at some point you no longer want SOC Prime to consider your application or want your personal data to be updated or removed, please contact us.
Please be aware that we at SOC Prime won’t be using you personal information for:
- Transferring your personal data outside the European Economic Area;
- Sharing your personal data with any third parties;
- Processing your personal information using automated means, also known as "automated decision-making", to make decisions about your candidacy.
If you would like to exercise any such right, please contact us at [email protected]
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate.
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal data has been used or about this privacy notice, please contact our privacy team at [email protected]