Andrii Bezverkhyi has completed his breakout session on Integration Framework for Qualys and ArcSight at HP Protect 2015. The audience was quite interested to learn how they can fully integrate these two solutions and what benefits they would see.
The presentation was aided by the CEF certification of our solution by HP two days prior. We are happy to report such traction from both Clients and our Technology partners. Our team continues to attend the conference and will be eager to answer any questions.
Integration Framework for Qualys and ArcSight is designed to enhance the functionality of both solutions by combining their strengths and leveraging each other’s capabilities. It provides 14X benefits compared to the out-of-the-box functionality while providing maximum security, fastest possible deployment and all possible automation for SIEM and VM technologies as required by any modern Security Operations Center (SOC):
- Integrating HP ArcSight and Qualys asset and network models to reduce resources required for maintenance and maximize accuracy of the models
- Automatically detecting asset and configuration changes, as well as complex threat indicators
- Enriching the SIEM asset model with web application categories and analytics to detect rogue web servers and apps at the company’s premise
- Enabling interconnected incident detection workflow
- Measuring the effectiveness of vulnerability and patch management
- Empowering correlation use cases with compliance and configuration data, and more