About the Role
Our Perfect Candidate
You are a self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You possess experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS sales. Acting as Sales Director, you would report directly to the Chief Operations Officer responsible for driving new revenue growth through targeted accounts during the entire buyer’s journey. Based on your expertise, you are capable of comfortably engaging with all levels of prospects across multiple industries and using all available mediums. Specific experience in selling into Security Operations/Threat Hunting Teams completes your profile.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive new business and effectively manage all buying cycles and pipeline
- Lead the account penetration strategy to generate new business growth and add to our portfolio of clients
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers across all accounts
- Identify customer requirements, influence and shape strategic direction and buying decisions
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospects/customers to support their needs
- Work effectively with other team members and throughout the organization
- Work collaboratively with the channel/reseller community
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS sales
- History of winning new business and establishing new clients
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving technical environment
- Disciplined use of CRM platform to record communication and activities with each lead, contact, and account
- Passionate about technology and cybersecurity
- Proven ability to build lasting and influential business relationships
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills, ability to plan, pitch, and execute
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent English language skills
Apply for this position
To apply for the position, submit your resume/CV by email to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you shortly.Submit Application
- 5+ Years in an enterprise sales role
- Solid client-facing / interpersonal skills; ability to build influential relationships
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Intimacy/knowledge of the specific territory
- Proven success in executing outbound targeted sales programs to achieve desired results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills, ability to plan, pitch and execute
- Experience using CRM
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, or a technical discipline
- Fluent English language skills (good knowledge of other languages will be a plus)
SOC Prime is headquartered in Boston, MA. This role can be based anywhere in the continental United States and will require up to 50% travel.
In addition to salary and the potential for commissions and bonuses, the position is eligible for SOC Prime’s standard benefits, which today include health and dental insurance, stock options, life insurance, unlimited paid vacations, and more.
To apply for this position, please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You understand and agree that your submission of this job application does not obligate SOC Prime, Inc. ("SOC Prime", "we", or “us”) to employ you or to offer you employment. You also understand and agree that if you are hired for a position in the United States of America, you will be employed on an at-will basis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability, genetic information, or other status protected by law. View the US equal employment opportunity poster, prepared by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), which explains how an employee or applicant can file a complaint if s/he believes that s/he has been the victim of discrimination.
By sending us your resume/CV, you agree that SOC Prime may collect, process, use and store your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. If you choose to provide any sensitive personal information or special category data in connection with your resume/CV, you expressly consent to the use, processing, and disclosure of such sensitive personal information or special category data for the purposes for which you provide it.
If we do not employ you at this time, we may retain and use the information that we obtain as part of your application process so as to be able to consider your application later if a suitable position becomes available, for legal or regulatory purposes, and, if appropriate, to refer back to this application if you apply again. If at some point you no longer want SOC Prime to consider your application or want your personal data to be updated or removed, please contact us.
If you are an EU citizen or even a non-EU citizen presently living in the EU Member State, we will comply with GDPR regulations and will process your personal data according to the European privacy legislation.